Who Can Enter
1. Open only to persons who are ages 18 or older at time of entry. This Sweepstakes shall be conducted in compliance with all applicable U.S. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Only one entry per person / per email address per day during the contest period.
(b) To enter, complete the online entry form. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. All required fields on the entry page must be completed. Entries are subject to the terms of The Treasury, LLC Privacy Statement and these Official Rules. To enter by mail, hand-print your name, complete address, date of birth, and a valid email address on a 3” x 5” card and mail in a first class stamped envelope to The Treasury, LLC PO Box 105, Ash Fork, AZ 86320. Mail in entries must be postmarked by February 1 and received by February 4, 2013. Allow enough time for mailing.
(c) The contest starts on January 22, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. EST, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on February 1, 2013. The Treasury, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) One drawing will be held on February 2, 2013. Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries by The Treasury, LLC. The Winner will be notified by e-mail. Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 96 hours of prize notification. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited automatically in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who is named in the entry materials.
(e) All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of The Treasury, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The total number of prizes awarded shall be one (1). The winner will receive a gift certificate redeemable only at The Treasury, LLC. The retail value of the prize is $50.00.
2. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 5 of days from drawing. Winner must electronically sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility in order to receive the Sweepstakes prize, which must be received within five (5) days of notification.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. The unclaimed prize will be awarded by second chance random drawing from all remaining eligible entries. The same notification and verification procedures will be in force until such a time a winner has been officially notified and this individual will have fully complied with the stated eligibility and verification procedures.
4. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. The Treasury, LLC is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7. Entrants will be requested to allow The Treasury, LLC and/or its agents the right to use their names and/or likenesses for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. Complete sweepstakes rules are available at eirny.com.
For a complete list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Treasury, LLC PO Box 105, Ash Fork, AZ 86320..
The Treasury, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Sweepstakes information.
The Treasury, LLC reserves the right to make rules and Sweepstakes changes and change the aforementioned Sweepstakes dates.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating, entrants agree (a) to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Treasury, LLC, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to release The Treasury, LLC and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from all liability in connection with any prize received in this Sweepstakes or from participating in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of The Treasury, LLC in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Prescott, AZ.